Advertising Sales Executive
At LPi our mission has been connecting people with great local businesses through publications and online advertising.
LPi is looking for "hunters" who will be responsible for prospecting and selling print and digital ads to small and medium size businesses in the Vermont market. We are searching for results-driven sales professionals that can conduct telephone and face to face sales calls; who have the ability to identify the business owner or decision maker and conduct a quick close.
- Training to get you off to a good start and regular coaching sessions with sales manager to ensure your success.
- Clear-cut directions on what it takes to succeed.
- Company provided laptop computer
- Above average uncapped commission structure & bonus eligibility with base salary.
- W-2 position with competitive benefits and a 401(k) with company matching.
- Travel expense guidelines and reimbursement within one week.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Liturgical Publications Inc. (LPi) is the industry leader in stewardship communications that serve as a single source for connecting communities through printed materials and online services. Family-owned since 1972 and backed by industry-leading customer service, LPi builds relationships with nearly 100,000 local businesses to support its more than 5,000 customers with advertising.