The D.A. Collins family of companies has brought safety, quality and productivity to industrial, infrastructure, highway and bridge construction for over 68 years. Kubricky Construction Corp., Inc. is seeking reliable individuals for a full time permanent position as an On-the-Job Highway Construction Trainee.
This will introduce the candidate to a variety of tasks under the supervision of a skilled highway construction worker to familiarize her/him with highway construction.
This position is a state mandated On-the-Job Training (OJT) initiative and is designed to offer equal opportunity for training and upgrading women and minorities in the construction trades. As such, candidates must be female or a minority to qualify for the position. The OJT program is an opportunity to learn new skills therefore no previous experience is required.
Training Will Include But is Not Limited To:
Seeding & Mulching
Blasting & Drilling
Jul 24, 2017
Aug 07, 2017
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Must be willing and eager to learn about the construction industry.
• Must be willing to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• A valid driver’s license is essential for this position.
• Vermont residents are encouraged to apply.
• All applicants must pass the screening tests for VAOT that include an interest survey and pre-employment questionnaire.
• Previous experience working in road construction is preferred but not required
• Candidate must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
South Burlington-Williston, VT
This is a seasonal, hourly position with requirement to complete 520 trainee hours.
Status: Full Time
Apply To: https://apply.dacollins.com/job/281/job-highway-construction-trainee
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origi