We are seeking safety minded qualified individuals to fill our Quality Control Technician positons. Experience in asphalt and aggregate testing preferred, NETCCP certifications a plus. Responsibilities include: ensure design mix samples meet or exceed specs and are cost-effective; produce asphalt mix that complies with job specs; monitor quality of hot mix asphalt and HMA (hot mix asphalt) pavement, and carry out other tasks as needed. These positions will be based out of our Williston and Berlin, Vermont locations. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
Feb 01, 2018
Feb 22, 2018
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• High School diploma or equal skill level. Ability to carry out standardized laboratory tests in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic operating procedures and mechanics of an asphalt plant.
• Must be willing to perform QC duties on our paving jobs.
• Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
• A valid driver’s license.
Based out of Williston and Berlin, VT.
Interested candidates may apply online either www.pikeindustries.com or www.redimixcompanies.com.