Youth Football Program Director
The program director will work in cooperation with the Athletics Program Supervisor in carrying out specific program activities at the site assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Follow all departmental and rules and regulations.
• Assist Athletics Supervisor to organize practices, clinics and banquet
• Manage volunteer coaches and schedule officiating
• Conduct sports-specific youth clinics
• Organize transportation for program participants in 15 passenger mini bus
• Issue and inventory all equipment
• Attend league safety meetings and staff trainings as required.
• Report all accidents occurring within jurisdiction to supervisor.
• Administer proper First Aid as required.
• Required to be on site 30 minutes before the program starts for set up and preparation.
• Required to clean up at the end of the day.
• Participate in seasonal employee evaluation process.
• Report any problems with fields/courts, equipment, player behavior, parent behavior, or officials
to Athletic Program Supervisor.
• Communicate with Athletic Program Supervisor on all matters of policy.
• Be accessible by phone and/or email.