School REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
WOMEN CAN DO
THURSDAY, OCT. 11, 2018
VERMONT TECH, RANDOLPH CENTER, VT
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and costs $25 per person for students and chaperones.
Students register via their school; homeschooled students register directly online.
- Download and print the Student Registration-Release Form, Workshop Descriptions, and Schedule of the Day and distribute to interested students. Students must complete the Student Registration-Release form, select their workshop choices and get a release signed by parent/guardian before you can register them for Women Can Do.
- Once forms are collected you must register students online by September 30, 2018. Students cannot participate without a signed parent/guardian permission and release form filed with Vermont Works for Women.
- After students have registered scan and email all completed and signed parent/guardian release forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to 32A Mallets Bay Ave, Winooski, VT 05404, postmarked no later than September 30, 2018.
- Chaperones must also register online.
- Pay online with a credit card at the time of registration (preferred), or send a check. If an invoice is required, please print the checkout page or your dashboard from your online registration.
Questions? Call us: 802.655.8900 x104, email@example.com
Please note: The conference historically fills before the deadline; submit your registration materials as soon as possible. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants may be turned away due to lack of space. No refunds or changes in enrollment numbers will be granted after 9/30. If a student who has registered is not able to attend, the school can send another girl in her place if 1) that student brings her own original signed registration and release form to the conference and 2) she attends the workshops assigned to the original student