19th annual Women Can Do
Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017
Vermont Tech, Randolph Center, VT
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and costs $20 per person for students and chaperones.
Students register via their school; homeschooled students register directly.
To register students for our 19th annual Women Can Do conference, complete the following steps:
- Download and print: Student Registration-Release Form, Workshop Descriptions, and Schedule of the Day.
- Distribute information to interested students.
- Collect completed forms: Students must complete the Student Registration-Release Form in its entirety in order to select their workshops and attend the event.
- Register students online BEFORE Saturday, September 30.
- Email or mail signed Student Registration-Release forms: Email signed release forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR mailed to 105 N. Main St., Suite 211, Barre, VT 05641, postmarked no later than 9/30/17.
- Chaperones must register themselves online.
- Payment may be submitted online (preferred) during registration or via check upon request.
- The conference historically fills before the deadline; submit your registration materials as soon as possible.
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants may be turned away due to lack of space.
- No refunds or changes in enrollment numbers will be granted after 9/30. If a student who has registered is not able to attend, the school can send another girl in her place if 1) that student brings her own original signed registration and release form to the conference and 2) she attends the workshops assigned to the original student.
Help spread our mission. Click here to download our 2017 Women Can Do poster!
Questions? Call us: 802.622.0400 x151, email@example.com