SALVATION FARMS + VERMONT WORKS FOR WOMEN = GOOD FOOD, GOOD WAGES
Salvation Farms and Vermont Works for Women have combined efforts to help our community by offering a new 16 week-long training program for women (18+) called Step In To Work+ Vermont Commodity Program (SITW+VCP).
93% of graduates find employment within 30 days!
Help farmers feed your community!
- Work readiness skills training
- On the job work experience
- Job search and placement support
- Ongoing support for continued success
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Stipend and completion bonus provided
- Food processing and manufacturing training
- Industry recognized certifications
Application due: June 30, 2018
Program Starts: August 1, 2018
Schedule: 30 hrs/wk, 9 AM – 3 PM, Monday – Friday
20-hours food processing and manufacturing, 10 hrs classroom-based learning
To Apply: Contact Heather by email or call 802-655-8900 to see if you are eligible for this program.
Or attend program orientation every Mondays, 10:30 am
32A Malletts Bay Ave, Winooski
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 802-655-8900
Or drop in to a program orientation: Mondays, 10:30 am
32A Malletts Bay Ave, Winooski, VT
Print out our flyer!
Learn more about this program.
This program is made possible by: