Building Confidence • Teaching Skills • Changing Lives
Vermont Works for Women helps women and girls recognize their potential and explore, pursue, and excel in work that leads to economic independence.
We work toward the day when women and girls make confident, deliberate choices about life and work that reflect an expansive grasp of the world’s possibilities, a fearless commitment to pursuing their dreams, and that contribute to the vitality of our communities.
3 Strands of Programming
- Moving women into employment success
- Investing in girls, the next generation
- Advocating for large-scale culture change for women & girls
- The potential within: discerning and developing untapped skills and capacities
- Taking the long view: change is most often the product of steady, sometimes circuitous, effort
- Transformative power of work: it connects us to others, our communities and a broader sense of purpose
- Emphasis on non-traditional careers: exposure to careers where women and girls are underrepresented, including the skilled trades and STEM fields
- Curiosity, candor and reflection: excellence hinges upon our willingness to ask questions
- Strength in partnership: partnerships can leverage our impact, enrich our understanding, and improve our communities
990 & EIN
- 990 FY 2020
- Employer Identification Number: 22-2894557
32A Malletts Bay Ave
Winooski, Vt. 05404
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Learn more about our policy for collecting and utilizing data here.