Administrative Assistant RMS
The Vermont League of Cities and Towns (VLCT) seeks an organized, efficient, and computer-savvy administrative assistant who has demonstrated multi-tasking skills. This position provides administrative support for the Safety and Health Promotion (Loss Control) Division as well as the Director and Deputy Director of the Risk Management Services Department. This position has remote work flexibility, potential for growth and a career path opportunity in Risk Management Services for the right person.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to loss control team staff, programs, and workshops
- Serve as first point of contact and initial source of information regarding loss control division services for member municipalities
- Coordinate the PACIF grant and related programs in accordance with prescribed guidelines
- Coordinate other educational programs in support of members and loss control staff
- Coordinate member usage of the PACIF Learn learning management system
- Manage and develop the PACIF grant Access database
Salary commensurate with experience.
- High school diploma (business school certificate or applicable experience and education preferred, bachelor's degree desirable)
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience in a municipal, insurance or risk management setting is a plus