Administrative Specialist for Enrollment
The Enrollment Division at Saint Michael's College is seeking a new team member who is committed to providing caring customer service. The Administrative Specialist will be trained to work with prospective students, current students, and their families as they navigate the processes of applying to college and financing their education. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, organized, friendly team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage the front desk operations while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. This is a full-time, year-round position.
Some responsibilities include:
• Conducts data entry with high degree of accuracy and promptness
• Manages Student Financial Services email inbox with high level of customer service, accuracy, and promptness
• Responds to telephone calls promptly and courteously
• Runs data imports requiring verification, consolidation of records, and duplicate record management
• Prepares mailings, admission decision letters, and financial aid communications in a timely and accurate manner
• Oversees incoming physical mail, processes physical checks, and distributes/processes other electronic and physical mail received (verification documents, appeal forms, insurance waivers)
• Engages with students and visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
This position will require regular work hours, as well as occasional evening, weekend, and holiday times.
For the full job description, please click here.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, employer-paid life and disability insurance, voluntary life, critical illness and accident insurance options, parental leave, flexible spending accounts (healthcare and dependent care), 401(k), generous paid time off, paid holidays, employee and dependent tuition benefits, employee assistance program, well-being programs and opportunities, discounted gym membership, paid volunteer time, use of the athletic facilities and the library, and countless opportunities to attend presentations, lectures, and other campus activities.
Applicants must have the following:
• High school diploma with a combination of post-secondary education, work experience, or specialized training
• Previous experience in data entry and customer service is a strong plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
An offer of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Please be prepared to attach the following documents after clicking on Apply Now button:
• Cover letter including a statement about your experience and approaches to creating a welcoming and inclusive customer service experience for prospective and current students and families of diverse backgrounds and identities. Saint Michael’s College is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and every member of the Enrollment Division has an important role to play in that commitment
Review of applications will begin on September 5, 2022, and continue until the position is filled.
For a complete job description, benefits information, and to apply online, please visit: https://egqw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_13/job/1137/?utm_medium=jobshare