We are Thankful for you! We are looking for Vehicle Transporters with a passion to drive customer satisfaction. If this is you and you’re ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- Up to 50% off holiday groceries
- Gift Card Savings
- Career Growth with hands on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Safely transport vehicles within the airport and service locations
- Ensure positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior and appearance
- Follow company safety policies and procedures
- Have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
Hertz Local Edition is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will pick up and drop off customers and deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations. General responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in a related field.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Satisfactory driving record.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran