We are seeking a qualified, detail oriented, highly organized individual with excellent communications skills to support the Dispatch/Customer Service Office in Manchester, New Hampshire. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to; effectively communicating with all production personnel, fellow dispatchers, and the scheduler and/or Dispatch Manager. Interface directly with customers, managers, vendors, and agencies either by telephone, electronically or in person and build a rapport with customers and establish trust. The selected candidate will also be responsible for handling equipment and product deliveries. Classification: Year-round hourly position.
Jan 29, 2021
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• Prior customer service experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful environment.
• Good decision-making skills and detail oriented.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisor with other duties as required.
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge of current operating systems.
• Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• The willingness to travel to other Redimix locations throughout the company.
• A valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates may apply online either www.pikeindustries.com or www.redimixcompanies.com