Schedule - Thurs-Mon (Noon - 8pm)
We are Thankful for you! We are looking for Customer Service Associates with a passion to drive customer satisfaction. If this is you and you’re ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Up to 50% off holiday groceries
- Gift Card Savings
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Career Growth with hands on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Consult customers on Hertz rentals
- Ensure positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Peruse customers on additional services
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and drug screen,- (note: the use of marijuana will not be tested as a condition of employment).
Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you as our Flexible Service Representative!
As a Flexible Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
- Hours of operation are Thursday to Monday 3:30pm-12am and Friday to Tuesday 12pm-8pm.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran