Director, Financial Futures
The Financial Futures Program supports people with low and moderate incomes to learn, earn, save, and own. Our blended approach to classes, financial coaching, and business counseling—combined with tools and services like credit pulls, matched savings incentives, and access to secured credit cards—provide entry points for those wanting immediate support, and a path forward for those wishing to continue with us over time as they meet their financial goals and set new ones. The Program Director will be responsible for the following operational areas: Community outreach, program and curriculum design, delivery, and evaluation, staff hiring and supervision, annual reporting, grant writing and management, partnership development, and other program activities as needed.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Supervise overall Program operations and development.
• Write grants, maintain existing funding sources and provide reports.
• Develop new sources of funding.
• Create and manage program budget in consultation with CVOEO Fiscal Director.
• Partner with other Community Action Agencies in educating the VT legislature about program operations and outcomes to ensure continued funding.
• Collect and analyze client data in conjunction with reporting to existing and future funding sources.
• Hire, train, supervise and support program staff and volunteers for all areas of program operations. • Continual concentration on research and best practices of financial capability development.
• Coordinate with and support CVOEO Directors and Programs to increase the reach of financial capability development for all those we serve.
• Coordinate with and support the work of colleagues at other Vermont Community Action Agencies and maintain strong interagency relations.
• Publicize the Financial Futures Program and coordinate its efforts with other service providers, business development programs as well as public and private resources such as banks and economic development organizations.