Vermont Federal Credit Union is searching for an exceptional individual to provide high-quality administrative assistance to top-level executives.
We partner with quality companies offering top notch benefits of the traditional and nontraditional types. We have competitive health care and 401k matches, a local employee assistance program, and other wellness benefits. Please visit our website for full details of our benefits program.
- Requires strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to be highly effective in a fast-paced environment with significant variety of issues and frequently changing priorities.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change and short deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to facilitate work with wide variety of individuals and groups from all levels of the organization.
- Maintains executive's and Board’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions and transcribing them into minutes.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to successful completion.