Fair Housing Education and Outreach Coordinator
The Fair Housing Project Education and Outreach Coordinator (EOC) will work with the FHP Director on education and outreach to and with organizations, municipalities and the general public about fair housing rights, affirmatively furthering fair housing, and building inclusive communities in Vermont. The EOC will take primary responsibility for maintaining FHP social media channels and distribution of fair housing materials. Summary of
Essential Job Functions
• Update, help create, and distribute education and outreach materials statewide.
• Help coordinate fair housing related presentations including trainings, seminars, and conferences.
• Work with Director on Thriving Communities initiative and related media campaigns.
• Manage and execute content for social media outlets.
• Manage the distribution of fair housing materials online and throughout the state.
• Assist with planning and implementation of Fair Housing Month activities.
• Assist Director with quarterly reporting to HUD and other reports as needed.
• Attend fair housing staff trainings as appropriate.
Report periodically to Director on progress and activities.
• Other duties as requested