(In)equity Report Data Intern
The (In)equity Report Data Intern provides support to the Racial Equity, Inclusion & BelongingDepartment on the 2020 (In)Equity Report on conducting research on equity metrics, cleaningand analyzing data, and supporting other tasks as required.
At the end of this internship the selected candidate will be able to demonstrate:
1. An improved set of skills in mixed-methods research with a focus on qualitative datacollection and analysis
2. An increased understanding of basic City operations
3. A basic understanding of equity metrics
4. Improved communications skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with the Public Policy and Research Analysts to research and develop equityindicators on the City of Burlington
- Conduct data analysis and reporting on various metrics using statistical techniques
- Maintain the REIB databases
- Support other (In)equity Report related duties as requested.