- Part-time Kitchen Assistant will assist with meal preparation and food service to pregnant and parenting women and their children in residential treatment setting.
- Primary responsibility will be food prep and service, however assistant will have opportunity to interact with clients and their children.
What We Look For:
- Looking for candidate with strong nutritional knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Food preparation and service experience required.
Why Join Our Team at Lund:
- We honor and celebrate the distinctive strengths and talents of our clients and staff.
- Our work encompasses collaboration with a strong team of professionals and a strengths-based approach to providing services to families.
- Lund’s adoption program provides life-long services to families brought together through adoption.
- Lund’s residential and community treatment programs are distinctive as our work focuses on both treatment and parenting.
- Lund’s educators believe in laughter, the importance of fun, community-oriented activities, and non-stop learning.
- Ongoing training opportunities are available.
- Lund offers competitive pay and paid training, as well as a comprehensive and very generous benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, retirement, extensive time off accrual, 11 paid holidays, and wellness reimbursement. EEO/AA
Oct 30, 2019
Submit cover letter and resume to apply: https://lundvt.org/about-lund/employment/?p=job%2FoK7V9fwF