1. Production of all Prepared Foods items following established recipes, accurately and efficiently, ensuring a quality product.
2. Participate in the development of new products.
3. Follow systems in place to promote efficient operation of department
4. Adhere to strict food safety regulations.
5. Can weigh, wrap and package prepared foods.
6. Clean assigned areas to maintain safe and sanitary conditions. Cleans shelves, bins, tables, coolers and floor on a regularly scheduled basis.
7. Wash hands frequently and use flexible gloves when handling all foods.
8. Consult with Production Manager or Production Supervisor on and participate in planning meetings for execution of new products
9. Maintain appropriate in-stock levels without excessive back stock. May re-order supplies and product from suppliers based on inventory requirements.
10. Possess an extensive knowledge of products, vendors, cooking and sales in accordance with Co-op standards.
11. Is able to maintain operations of the department in the absence of the Production Manager or Production Supervisor. May direct the work of others as needed.
12. Serve as a mentor to new staff in the department. Re-train staff as needed or requested, following set training program.
13. Check Co-op email at least once per week, daily preferred.
14. Adhere to all Co-op policies and procedures.