Manager of Classroom Technology
The Information Technology department at Saint Michael’s College invites applications for the Manager of Classroom Technology position. The Manager of Classroom Technology provides timely support for all classroom technology issues and questions in order to ensure a rich and engaging teaching and learning environment for our students and faculty. The role supports and trains end-users in the use of classroom audio-visual technology as well as the lecture capture system; oversees equipment selection, installation, maintenance, and replacement for campus audio-visual equipment; and performs preventative maintenance on classroom audio-visual technology.
This position will require regular work hours, as well as occasional evenings and weekends.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, employer-paid life and disability insurance, voluntary life, critical illness and accident insurance options, parental leave, flexible spending accounts (healthcare and dependent care), 401(k), generous paid time off, paid holidays, employee and dependent tuition benefits, employee assistance program, well-being programs and opportunities, discounted gym membership, paid volunteer time, use of the athletic facilities and the library, and countless opportunities to attend presentations, lectures, and other campus activities.
Applicants should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training
- A minimum of two years of experience working in customer service
- Experience in A/V equipment as well as digital media equipment, integration of A/V technology
- Experience working with a diverse range of clients
- Proficient understanding of both Microsoft operating systems and the Microsoft Office Suite and Macintosh operating systems.
An offer of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Please be prepared to attach the following documents after clicking on the Apply Now button:
- A cover letter that includes a statement of how you would contribute to diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts at Saint Michael’s with your skills, experiences, past activities and/or previous engagements in this area. Saint Michael’s College is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and every member of the Information Technology department has an important role to play in that commitment.
Review of applications will begin on September 23, 2022, and continue until the position is filled.
For a complete job description, benefits information, and to apply online, please visit: https://bit.ly/3d2n7cR