Mobile Phlebotomist (Paid Training)
1. Comply with applicable Federal, State and local regulations as well as all American Red Cross policies, procedures and guidelines.
2. Perform whole blood collection procedures (allogeneic, autologous, directed, therapeutic). Performs donor health history screening procedures.
3. Conduct donor greeting, processing and packing blood, and donor reaction care as assigned.
4. Perform daily function checks, assemble and maintain supplies and equipment to ensure a state of readiness and to maintain compliance.
5. Function with team effort to ensure efficient donation process focused on donor and sponsor expectations. Maintain positive public relations to promote a professional image.
6. May operate ARC vehicles. May transport supplies and equipment in a state of readiness and to ensure compliance. May operate assigned vehicle according to applicable regulations. Collections Staff that is hired with DOT driving responsibilities will perform vehicle checks and complete DOT paperwork per established protocol.
7. Load, set up, maintain and tear down supplies and equipment in a state of readiness and to ensure compliance.
8. Complete required readings and training assignments by assigned deadline.
9. Perform other related duties as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.