Multiple job openings for Home Health Aides - (HHA)!
* * Flexible schedules, weekly paychecks, make up to $600 a week, work close to home! * *
Being a BAYADA Home Health Aide - (HHA) is so much more than a job - its a chance to build one-on-one relationships with clients and make a meaningful difference in the lives of people in need. We are focused on helping seniors stay safe and independent at home.
We have immediate openings for Home Health Aides - (HHA) throughout Rutland County. Areas include but not limited to:
- Fair Haven
- West Rutland
Home Health Aide - (HHA) Benefits Include:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k) for full-time & part-time employees
- Paid Time Off
- Overtime pay
- Scholarship Programs to further your career
- Create your own hours (per-diem, part-time, full-time schedules available)
- A team that cares about their employees
Home Health Aide - (HHA) Qualifications include:
- 1 year of previous care giving experience OR attend our 1 week FREE training program
- LNA License is NOT required for this position
Home Health Aide - (HHA) Job Description:
- Activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, eating)
- Range of motion / exercises
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers
- Use of mechanical lifting devices (will provide training if necessary)
- Medication assistance
Full time, part time, and per diem hours available.