Resonant Link envisions a world with untethered batteries to electrify the future of work, logistics, transportation, and patient care, enabling a healthier, more sustainable future. Our innovative, world-class team focuses on transforming wireless charging to:
- Power fleets while they work: integrating our fast, wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts).
- Eliminate drivelines and battery replacement surgeries, for patients, forever: integrating our fast, efficient, and tiny wireless chargers into active, implantable medical devices like neurostimulators, pumps, and pacemakers.
As a key member of the Business Operations team, you’ll be joining a growing team that today includes our Business Operations Lead and Medical Project Manager. We’re looking for a highly motivated and empathetic Generalist who loves to get projects over the finish line, improve processes around them, touch diverse disciplines, and work in a team. Starting with managing the Burlington, VT office operations, we believe there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow in this role, and to add tremendous value to our growing business. The position requires initiative and proactivity, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a deep drive to execute. You will be supporting various units of the company and will be expected to imbue professionalism and Resonant Link values at all times.
On an average day, you’ll..
Manage the smooth day-to-day operations of the office
- Oversee and execute on office systems, processes, supplies, equipment, mail, building compliance, etc.
- Be the main point-person for new Burlington-based hires, office visitors, vendors, and building management
- Update and manage written documentation and inventory databases to ensure accurate information
- Gather feedback about onsite operations and partner on cross-functional solutions
Work closely with the Business Operations Lead on key initiatives
- Design and maintain systems of organization and documentation, including databases (ex. IT inventory)
- Update and maintain company documents and business paperwork across the spectrum of tax, compliance, and legal domains
- Partner on strategic projects such as company expansion efforts in Burlington VT, SF Bay Area, Boston, and Zurich
- Help manage and organize company expenses and purchasing policies
- Coordinate with the People Operations team to support staff onboarding and off-boarding, including shipping computers and orienting new hires on Day 1
- Plan and execute local events to foster a positive working environment and culture
- Experience or demonstrated potential to work in a facility/business operations role with an ability to make good decisions in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Must be available to work 9am-5pm on-site at our Burlington, VT office
- Must have up-to-date vaccinations for COVID-19 and use a mask while on-site (mask requirement subject to change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves)
- Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds (mail, packages, boxes, supplies, small furniture
Who We're Looking For:
- You’re interested in developing a Generalist / Business Operations career and are eager to improve processes, systems, and initiatives such as up-leveling documentation practices, improving software utilization and tracking, and delivering solutions to improve efficiency
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment where there is never a dull day!
- You’re a strong verbal and written communicator, and are able to engage internal audiences with verbal announcements, written memos and policies, as well as develop clear process documentation
- You’re extremely organized and solutions-oriented, taking the initiative to solve problems and document solutions, while thinking several steps ahead to mitigate downstream risks
- You’re known for your accountability, professionalism, and positive presence, ready to greet new hires and guests with enthusiasm
- You’re very comfortable working in a hybrid environment, learning and working with digital tools (ex. Google, Microsoft Office), and troubleshooting tech-related matters
- You’re an empathetic, collaborative, respectful, and honest team member - you know together is always better!
Who we are
Resonant Link accelerates electrification by Powering Fleets While They Work, integrating our fast wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts). Developed in close partnership with our customers and enabled by fundamental breakthroughs in electromagnetics and power electronics, Resonant Link’s wireless chargers are 5x faster and 10x lower $/W than our competitors.
Resonant Link is based in Vermont, with some teammates co-working in Boston, San Francisco, and Zurich, and others working remotely. Our investors & partners include The Engine, Emerson Collective, Volta Energy Technologies, National Science Foundation, the Department of Defense, Cyclotron Road / Activate, Stanford, Dartmouth, Third Sphere, Scout Ventures and others.
Resonant Link is an equal opportunity employer and includes “Together is Better” as a core value. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please do not hesitate to apply if you see yourself contributing even if you don’t check every box. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the future of wireless charging.