Pipe Rehabilitation Technician
Green Mountain Pipeline Services LLC, a leader in the northeast trenchless pipeline rehabilitation industry, has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, detail oriented and dependable Pipe Rehabilitation Technician to join their rapidly growing company in Bethel, VT. This position works with a crew that provides a wide range of services, including cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining and repair, CCTV inspection and pipeline cleaning, manhole rehabilitation, and mainline and lateral grouting. Training is provided.
- Perform physically demanding tasks under pressure
- Lift heavy hoses and equipment
- Work in confined spaces
- Work long hours in varying outdoor weather conditions
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety by following OSHA and company safety standards
- Perform other duties as assigned and reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above
- Class A or Class B CDL (preferred) or willing and able to obtain one within one year of employment
- Must be able to travel, work long hours outdoors, with loud noise
- Demonstrates a commitment to safety
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent physical stamina and dexterity with ability to occasionally lift 50-100 pounds
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Must consent to a criminal background check, pass a pre-employment drug screen and possess clear MVR
Company, Compensation and Benefits: Green Mountain Pipeline Services LLC offers a competitive salary benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance, group term life insurance with voluntary employee paid buy up, company paid short-term disability insurance with voluntary employee-paid long-term disability insurance, accident, and critical illness coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
Infrastructure Service Group LLC is proud to be an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status