Drinkworks is a collaborative work environment promoting high-performing and flexible work teams. We are currently in start-up preparations for a new product category providing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for at-home consumption. Activities to support early production activities will vary greatly on a day-to-day basis. Since the product has not yet launched, all applicants will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
Additionally, applicants must be willing and able to work in an environment producing alcohol-containing products and be 21 years of age or older.
Position will require availability to work Monday to Friday from 11:00am – 7:30pm and willingness to work overtime, if needed. If you are looking for FT hours, PT hours or job sharing hours, we are open to all options.
- Blend products, including the measurement of ingredients, and follow blend sequence to make beverage batches meeting tight quality specifications.
- Document lot information, quantity used, verification of ingredient shelf-life, test results, alcohol use and other critical quality control documentation.
- Complete equipment, area, and master sanitation.
- Utilize analytical test equipment to verify product compliance utilizing standard test methods.
- Assist sensory testing of ingredients and blends.
- Support assembly of pack materials, staging, and product transfers.
- Fill and label bottles and document activities (lot codes and quality testing information).
- Assist manual packaging of bottles into secondary containers and shipping containers.
- Support material movement through plant and inventory reconciliation.
- Support efforts to audit conditions and behavior for Safety, Environmental, and Quality compliance.
- Support other plant activities as needed.