Production Team Member
Concept2, a market-leading manufacturer of stationary fitness ergometers and composite racing oars, seeks a motivated craftsperson to join our Oar Production team, full time, in our Morrisville, VT headquarters. We will train you to make the finest oars in the world, used by a majority of Olympic rowers.
Primary duties may include any or all of the tasks associated with production of carbon fiber oars.
- Commitment to practicing COVID safety
- Handling carbon fiber material and epoxy resins
- Molding component parts, shafts and blades
- Cutting and finishing parts
- Assembling molded parts into finished product
- Testing, inspecting, and boxing oars
- Noticing and solving problems proactively and collaboratively
Secondary duties may include all or most of the following:
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Repairing oars
- Area clean-up
- Other duties to assist and support Production and to help meet business needs
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, a friendly and professional work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and their families.