Citizen Cider, founded in 2010 on a hunch and some good old-fashioned hard work, has quickly become a leading player in the craft cider arena. Citizen Cider strives to look at the bigger picture and focuses on being involved in every aspect of their supply chain, sourcing all fruit directly from local farmers and pressing the juice to create a true craft cider. Never from concentrate.
We are looking for job candidates that want to be part of an energetic, fast-growing company where quality, hard work, mutual respect, and community are among our core values. The position on the Production Team requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently, stand for 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs. Weekend shifts and flexible shifts may be required.
- Environmental cleaning: surface cleaning floors and tanks
- Packing out/palletizing cases
- Operating/monitoring container depals
- Cleaning and filling kegs/ palletizing kegs
- Operating can and bottle fillers
- Basic rinsing and cleaning filling equipment/CIP procedures
- Rinsing tanks
- Mixing variety packs
- Relevant skillsets:
- Attention to detail
- Attentive to the work environment/cleanliness
- Arithmetic proficiency
- Can be on feet for long hours
- Comfortably lift 50+ pounds
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to work both independently and as a team.
- Experience with a pallet jack.
- Forklift certified: preferred, not mandatory
- Previous cellar experience preferred.