WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A PROGRAM COORDINATOR?
Generator seeks a dynamic, organized self-starter capable of providing high-level coordination for
Generator’s outreach and educational programs: youth outreach, adults & kids programs, community
classes & tool trainings . Coordination will include recruiting and onboarding program instructors;
scheduling programs & classrooms; securing materials; and preparing the facility. This position works
closely with Program Specialists and the Communication Manager to support the learning needs of the
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION?
● Organize and internally publish an annual production schedule for Generator’s programs to
include, but not limited to: community classes, tool trainings, kid’s programs, youth outreach
programs, & adult programs.
● Post public program listings to the website and coordinate the internal space reservations for all
programming. (Google Calendar or similar app).
● Schedule and prioritize program work, coordinate with key team members and oversee daily
program activities and operations.
● Coordinate & publish seasonal Program Instructor recruitment and training schedules to cultivate
a team of dedicated instructors that fosters a culture of community safety and cultural
ambassadorship for a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture at Generator and provides
instructors with professional development opportunities.
● Organize & archive documentation for Partnership Agreements, MOU’s and Contract for Services
using shared folders in Google Workspace.
● Organize and archive documentation of confidential files HR files for Program Instructors.
● Purchase supplies and monitor program expenditures in alignment with program budgets.
Impact & Evaluation
● In coordination with the Program & Impact Director, identify and track participation goals and
program metrics to correspond with grant reporting and organizational planning metrics.
● Work with the Program & Impact Director to review standards in implementation of activities that
foster creativity and awareness including various cultural, educational, environmental and social
● Prepare documentation and metrics for funding requests, grant/sponsorship reporting, quarterly
impact reports, and bi-monthly Board reports.
● Administer program applications and surveys following Generator’s diversity, equity and inclusion
promise and necessary grant reporting metrics.
● Attend staff team meetings
● Support the Program & Impact Director and Generator with other duties as assigned.