RC31069 Nurse Evaluator
The American Red Cross is the premier provider of Nurse Assistant Training (NAT) and has prepared individuals for work in the nursing field for over 100 years. The program is designed with input from educators, caregivers, and long-term industry representatives from across the United States.
We are currently seeking a part-time Nurse Evaluator in Central Vermont. This is a part-time position, where you will be scheduled between 0-16 hours every week, and must be able to work weekdays and occasional weekends.
Locations include White River Junction, Randolph, Rutland and the surrounding areas.
The Nurse Evaluator oversees the skills and written portions of the MA Competency Evaluation for nurse assistant candidates, and is responsible for evaluating candidate competency in accordance with state laws.
• Accurately evaluates nurse assistant candidate’s performance using the format prescribed by the state of MA.
• Administers the MA Nurse Assistant Training Competency Exam
• Maintains confidentiality, test security, and quality assurance according to the state testing program’s requirements.
• Completes and maintains confidential, accurate and complete records and reports as required by state and federal regulations and the American Red Cross policies.
• Successfully manages operation of test site and maintains a cooperative working relationship with testing sites and staff to provide a comprehensive and safe testing environment for applicants.
• Responsible for efficient and effective use of all testing supplies, materials and equipment maintaining appropriate controls for loss reduction. Maintains the appearance of Regional Testing sites.
Responsible for the delivery of completed exams to the Testing Office.
Maintains a strictly professional relationship with testing sites, always protecting the integrity of the exam and the Nurse Evaluator position.