Regional Field Manager for Let's Grow Kids
- Engage current volunteers in their advocacy development, supporting their outreach activities by delivering materials, conducting one-on-one or small group trainings, and coordinating logistics, to cultivate strong supporters and leaders of the movement.
- Recruit volunteers via phone, email, and text to support priority campaign initiatives and activities, such as contacting legislators, letter-to-the-editor campaigns, direct action events, volunteering at events or phone/text banking.
- Identify and recruit new parent supporters statewide through campaign outreach activities and train and support them to become organizers and leaders of the movement in their communities.
- Support LGK Action Team leaders in planning meetings and events, sending out monthly Action Team agendas and other calls to action.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to plan, co-create, conduct, and participate in important regional outreach events such as community forums, public speaking opportunities, door-to-door conversations, and online activities.
- Support planning events, media events, virtual events, meetings, and trainings by delivering materials, coordinating logistics, and offering brief presentations about LGK/LGKAN strategies and calls to action.
- Support Communications Team in drafting materials and tools to support campaign actions for early childhood education.
- Support Policy and Communications Teams in recruiting parent and family voices as needed to take action on legislation, testimony, and story collection.
- Accurately track and report supporter and volunteer engagement in our database.
- Meet quarterly and yearly benchmarks and goals.
- Additional duties as assigned.