Shipping & Warehouse Team Member
Concept2, a market-leading manufacturer of stationary fitness ergometers and composite racing oars, seeks a talented and motivated individual to join our Shipping & Warehouse team on a full-time, ongoing basis. The position is based in our Morrisville, VT headquarters.
Responsibilities may include:
- Pick and pack parts for shipment
- Palletize and prepare freight shipments and container shipments to travel and arrive at the customers’ destination in good order
- Enter data and process information using Concept2’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Load and unload trucks. Verify that orders are shipped and received on the ERP system
- Maintain orderly warehouse and shipping area
- Operate material handling equipment efficiently and safely
- Control, monitor and execute shipping and receiving procedures to guarantee accurate and timely transactions that satisfy customer’s requirements
- As parts are received into the warehouse, verify, identify, and store them appropriately
- Process product returns
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (e.g. Domestic and Global Customer Service and Sales, Inventory/Supply Chain)
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their families.