Engelberth Construction recognizes that a company is only as good as it’s people. Investing in and empowering our employees, our most important asset, is our top priority. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities and customers we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We continue to build our team, celebrating a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are currently hiring for a Welder in our Industrial division. This position will perform welding, metal fabricating and rigging. This position will perform duties in our Milton industrial shop as well as on the field. Flexibility is a must.
Individuals applying to this position should have:
- Knowledge of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum welding and fabrication practices.
- At least one (1) year of experience in welding, fabricating, and rigging.
- Ability to work in general industry facilities, construction sites, and shop as needed.
- Ability to adhere to GMP’s as required while working on customer sites.
- Have a commitment to safety and adhere to all safety policies and directives.
These positions are full time permanent positions. The typical schedule is Monday - Friday (overtime as needed) 7am - 3:30pm
Pay is dependent on experience. In addition to your pay, we offer a generous benefits package that highlights our commitment to employees and their family’s health and wellbeing. Our benefits include:
- 2 weeks of vacation
- Paid holidays
- Affordable Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401k plan with generous match
- Paid training
- Bonus program
- Boot and eye glass reimbursements
- Wellness bonus for healthy behaviors paid weekly
Engelberth Construction, Inc.does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, political or religious affiliation, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, crime victim status, veteran status, disability, HIV positive status, or genetic information in employment. For accessibility information or alternative formats, please contact our Human Resources Department.