Green Mountain Pipeline Services LLC, a leader in the northeast trenchless pipeline rehabilitation industry, has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dependable person to join an established, and rapidly growing company in Bethel, Vermont. Green Mountain Pipeline Services provides a wide range of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation services throughout the Northeast. Training is provided. This position works indoors in the shop and outdoors.
This position works in accordance with policies, procedures, and the philosophy of Infrastructure Services Group LLC.
INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES GROUP LLC EXPECTATIONS OF ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Facilitate open communication with employees, clients, and community partners. Attend and participate in meetings, workgroups, team meetings, workshops, individual training, and training conferences and seminars when assigned.
- Obtains a working knowledge of and compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Personnel Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures, service plans and related policy and procedures.
- Reports to work at scheduled times and maintains acceptable attendance records as outlined in ISG's Employee Handbook.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform physically demanding tasks under pressure
- Lift heavy items
- Load and unload trucks
- Assist in making CIPP
- Work long hours in all varying weather conditions
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety by following OSHA and company safety standards
- Must be able to perform all tasks assigned on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as assigned and reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must believe in the core vision of ISG, applying professional action and follow-up to support ISG's commitment to customer service
- Must be hard-working, detail-oriented, and motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Must be committed to SAFETY and follow all proper safety rules, regulations and protocols as defined by federal, state, and local authorities as well as company policies
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Be able to multi-task
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent physical stamina and dexterity
- Ability to establish and maintain professional boundaries in working with co-workers
- Ability to work independently as well as be a part of the team with minimal day to day supervision - must be self-directed
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, self-motivation, empathy, and resourcefulness while maintaining a reputation that reflects proactive team participation.
- Must exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external contacts to include active listening, developing rapport, and resolving conflict
- Ability to assess and resolve co-worker inquiries and concerns, responding timely and effectively. Understand when to elevate a situation to the next level
- Ability to be multi-faceted in a business environment to assist where needed with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a commitment to professional behavior and interactions
- Must consent to a criminal background check, pass a pre-employment drug screen, and possess clear MVR
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work is done both inside and outside.
Must be able to:
- Maneuver within the work environment and sit or stand for prolonged periods with walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Apply physical mobility, including reaching with hands and arms, lifting, holding, pushing and pulling, carrying, bending, climbing and balancing, kneeling, arm and leg extension
- Must be able to use hands, fingers, handle and feel, talk and hear and taste or smell
- Ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less and 20 ft or more, identify and distinguish colors, see peripherally, have depth perception, and be able to adjust focus
- Must be able to wear/utilize applicable safety equipment or practices to work in hazardous environments as needed
- Lift to 100 pounds
- Loud noise
Compensation and Benefits: Green Mountain Pipeline Services offers a competitive salary, including prevailing wages in designated areas, and a benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance, group term life insurance with voluntary employee-paid buy up, company paid short-term disability insurance with voluntary employee-paid long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
Infrastructure Service Group LLC is proud to be an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status