Register Students for
21st annual Women Can Do
Student Registration IS NOW CLOSED!
Please note registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and costs $25 per person for students and chaperones. Students register via their school; homeschooled students register directly online. The conference historically fills before the deadline; submit your registration materials as soon as possible. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants may be turned away due to lack of space. No refunds or changes in enrollment numbers will be granted after 10/09/19. If a student who has registered is not able to attend, the school can send another student in their place if 1) that student brings their own original signed registration and release form to the conference and 2) they attend the workshops assigned to the original student.
Helpful links: Downloadable Student Registration Packet | Online Registration| 2019 WCD Flyer
How to Register Students and Chaperones
- Download and print the Student Registration Packet and distribute to interested students. Students must complete the registration form, select their workshop choices and get a release signed by parent/guardian before you can register them for Women Can Do.
- Once forms are collected you must register students online by October 9, 2019 or until we have reached capacity. Students cannot participate without a signed parent/guardian permission and release form.
- After students have registered, please scan and email all completed and signed parent/guardian release forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to 32A Mallets Bay Ave, Winooski, VT 05404, postmarked no later than October 9, 2019.
- Chaperones must also register online.
- Please pay online with a credit card at the time of registration (preferred), or send a check. If an invoice is required, please print the checkout page or your dashboard from your online registration.
Questions? Call us: 802.655.8900 x104, email@example.com