Strength in Partnership
One of VWW’s core values is “strength in partnership.” We believe that individuals and organizations are strongest when they act in partnership with others. We seek collaborators of all kinds to help us leverage our impact, enrich our understanding, and improve our communities.
In particular, we are proud of intentional, ongoing partnerships with more than 100 local employers in Chittenden County and Central Vermont. Because VWW offers on-going training and support to our program participants before, during, and after employment placement, they are highly motivated to succeed in the workforce. …and hiring one of our graduates means you have the supportive services of Vermont Works for Women behind them.
So consider employing a pre-screened, carefully matched woman that fits the eligibility and skills criteria of your company! Want to learn more? Contact our Women's Program Team!
Other ways to partner with VWW:
- Sponsor Vermont Works for Women!
- Hire VWW to lead a gender equity training at your business/organization.
- Email us your latest job postings for our comprehensive Vermont Job Bank
- Host a short-term internship for a participant, paid for by VWW or the VT Department of Labor
- Volunteer to be a Career Mentor for women looking to find a meaningful career in VT
- Donate trades materials for our Rosie's Girls summer camp and afterschool programs
- Teach a STEM or trades activity at one of our programs for young women
- Share your own career trajectory story with the incarcerated women with whom we work